Some of the demands in the petition presented to the Election Manager include:
1. Common Roll 2017 must be made available ASAP and given 24 hours before Pre-count;
2. The 15 polling officials for Maramuni who happens to be from the same tribe as the current Governor Peter Ipatas must be changed;
3. All ballot boxes must be signed by 3 Regional Candidates and serial numbers MARKED before transportation;
4. No voting in schools, only Wabag Secondary which is gazetted;
5. Chopper company providing Election logistics must be made known and;
6. Polling officials for remote areas to be thoroughly checked before boarding chopper.
These candidates have spent millions of Kina so far and so are ONLY requesting a fair, transparent and democratic election in Enga.
The commission will respond to the demands tomorrow.