Tuesday 21 May 2019

DID O'NEILL USE JOURNO FREDDY MOU AS PROXY TO FIND OUT WHAT EVIDENCE OF DUAL CITIZENSHIP?

By Bryan Kramer - Madang, MP

Following my post in response PNG Loop article O'Neill refutes dual citizenship claims the journalist and author of the article Freddy Nou contacted me via text message.
His message read:
"Hi Mr Kramer Freddy Mou here from Loop PNG. I noticed that you had mentioned my name associating myself with PM O'Neill, which I have nothing to do with him. I have asked the PM about your claims posted on facebook and that's his response.... can you provide a copy of PM's passport to support you claims or anything we can use as proof."
He goes on to say he can interview me in their studio if I wanted to be on camera.
Which I responded tomorrow 10am,
He replied, "can you bring the evidence with you as well,
I replied, "the evidence I have will be filed in Court."
In the exchange of text messages and his response to his claim about having nothing to do with O'Neill, I sent the following text message.
"can you confirm you were last seen with Francis Maneke when he left Langua"
Mou replied. "Maneke made his own decision as a leader which am not a party to."
In other words he avoided answering my question, and here I thought only Politicians avoid answering questions.
I then raised the question "your article (O'Neill's response) was it is based on a text message, phone conversation or official press statement?"
I received no response from Mr. Mou
I sent a second message: "waiting on your response to my last question."
Again, no response
I sent a third message:
"Hi Freddy, I'm still waiting on you to respond to my last text"
Still no response, now 3 hours later.
And here I thought it was Members of Parliament who have a bad record of not responding to journalist, not the other way around.
I guess it depends on whether that journalist is being instructed by a sitting Prime Minister or his Australian Chief Media adviser, Chris Hawkins not to respond or the case anything you say or do maybe used against you.
I contacted other media organisation to see if O'Neill issued an official response concerning my claim about his dual citizenship, they responded they were yet to get a response from him.
So it seems only Mr Mou was lucky enough to get a response from O'Neill, even when he says he has nothing to do with him.
I've also noted he has edited his article on Loop PNG and now even stated in Pigin English.
Did I miss something - Online news in Pigin English???
Based on the above conversation I'm now left to ask the question was O'Neill using Mr. Mou as his proxy (his agent) to try and find out what evidence I had.
Today, two Australian media organisations contacted me in relation to this story, I expect them to ensure the issue is raised in Australia.
O'Neill is yet to make an official statement disputing my claim, but like I said earlier I"m only interested in hearing the words come out of his mouth and not some so-called journalist who ferries disloyal politicians from one camp to another.
picture: left, usual suspect Gorethy Kenneth O'Neill's loyal journalist, and Freddy Mou seated behind her.


No comments:

Post a Comment