HOW TO IDENTIFY A POLITICAL PARTY THAT DOES NOT CARE FOR YOU OR PNG!
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Are you voting in 2017?
2. Which candidate for?
3. What Party is he/she in and is it part of the Government?
4. Has that Party stood for your LAND?
5. Has that Party stood for OWNERSHIP OF YOUR ECONOMY?
6. Has that Party fought for OWNERSHIP OF YOUR RIGHT TO DEVELOP YOUR RESOURCES?
7. Has that Party fought for OWNERSHIP OF YOUR JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES?
8. Has that Party stood up for OWNERSHIP OF YOUR FUTURE and DESTINY?
9. Has that Party heard your cries to put a stop to scams and schemes that are against your interests?
10. Has that party protected your interests in its decision making?
NOTE THAT YOUR CANDIDATES PERSONALITY AND CHARACTER AND QUALIFICATION MEAN NOTHING IN REGARDS TO HOW HE PERFORMS IN PARLIAMENT...ITS THE PARTY THAT DECIDES..
Get some A4 Paper.
Make a list of the parties currently registered.
Write the 10 Questions down on a sheet with the Party's name.
Write down the 10 questions. Next to each Question write "Y" and "N".
The answers to these 10 questions should tell you which Party to reject at the next elections.
The list is not exhaustive. You can add to it those concerns you have that are peculiar to you, your electorate or province.
Its time to take back your country.
Spread the word and educate your friends and family.
|Children are the future of Papua New Guinea.|
|Garry Guffa with his friend at home.|
Source: Garry Guffa / Facebook post