Tuesday 27 November 2018

Brandon Nima confident of his debut


IN an interview with PNG media, young Brandon Nima said he was excited to wear the red, black and gold jersey. 

Originally from Chimbu but residing in Goroka, Eastern Highlands has been playing with the Goroka Lahanis for the last four years since he joined the franchise club in 2015.

He has represented the Junior Kumuls in 2013 and recently the PNG Kumuls.
He said that being part of the team is a big achievement, a dream come-true to wear the red, black and gold for the Kumuls.
“I am very proud to be wearing this jersey and I am taking this chance to represent my country with both hands to make my countrymen and women around PNG proud of me,” Nima said. - Via Garamut News. 

Brandon Nima with his birth day cake at Tubusereia Village. Image: PNG Kumuls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment