Thursday 18 October 2018

20 years old medical science female UPNG student missing in Goroka

By Becka Rita

MISSING PERSON SINCE SATURDAY 13th OCT 2018 IN GOROKA 

My youngest sister has gone missing, photos below. It’s been nearly a week and despite all the efforts of my family in Goroka, she has not been located.

She was last seen in Goroka going across from the BSP bank to Papindo Supermarket to buy an ice cream. When she failed to return back to my mother who was in line at the bank, they all went searching for her, and have been searching ever since. There have been no sign of her now.

I wouldn’t normally do this but under the circumstances I need everyone’s help. Please feel free to share this story and let your family and friends know to keep a look out for Dorothyanne, my sister.

If you know of her whereabouts or think you might know or saw something no matter how remotely minuscule it may seem to you, please help to find her.


Her details are:
She is 20 years old, a medical science student at UPNG.
She went missing in Goroka.
Mix parentage of OZ & Goroka
Full name: DorothyAnne Jones.


Thank you.











No comments:

Post a Comment