Monday 24 September 2018

"Support PNG SMEs and buy/use locally produced items and technology," says Sam Basil

by SAM BASIL

I am very happy to promote local software developers. Today, I bought my power from Jivemarket, a system developed by Jaive which I tested in my office to buy power for my house.

Jaive is a full stack developer who utilised Javascript libaries, Document Database systems, online servers and routers and many other technologies from such companies as Facebook, Amazon, Heroku and others, to build a mobile focused, lite software that can be utilised by SME's and small entreprenuers to process easipay and other services.

We need more software development in PNG like Jaives project to give better services to Papua New Guineans. Jaive now has 85 agents all across the country providing easipay at a better rate to locals.

As Minister I will push for regulatory change to secure the software industry for our local developers to empower SME's and the software industries in Papua New Guinea.

Hardworking developers like Jaive plus many others in PNG are changing the game so my ministry will recognise and support such initiatives.

I will support the development of the local software industry in PNGEAN, so that it creates more Tech jobs and more opportunities for Papua New Guinea.

If anybody from all over PNG who wants to resell easy pay in their communities just look up Jaive Smare on FB or send him an email jsmare@gmail.com for him to set you up today.

Caption #1 Mr Smare and myself. Caption #2 Actual image of my Easy Pay order which I payed K100.



No comments:

Post a Comment