Look out for the following:
- Extra ballot papers supplied to certain wards/LLGs for Pro-Candidates.
- Less ballot papers supplied to wards/LLGs of Anti-Candidates.
- Tampering with common roll omitting voter names.
- Increasing voter names on common roll with ghost names.
- Mixing /Swapping of ballot papers between wards /LLGs.
- Bribing or Inducing returning officers & Elections managers.
- Bribing or Inducing security personnel - police and army.
- Tally room bribery of scrutineers and security personnel.
- Vote buying (THE MOST COMMON) with cold hard cash.
- ONE DAY POLLING -Limiting eligible voters from casting their votes.
If you notice any of the above, take note and record details for legal action.