Thursday 1 June 2017

I did it in my mother's place (Bulolo District ) and this time I want to do the same in my father's place (Sohe District) - Sam Basil

by SAMUEL H. BASIL

IN 1974, I travelled with my family as a six (6) year old boy to Popondetta via Lae on a Lutheran Shipping Vessel named Makaia.

We stayed at my father's village at Sakita and I was shown the very galip tree which I collected galip nuts from and was bitten badly by red ants 🐜 .

The tree is still in its original place and I can recall the moments I had been here.

My home my people Sakita, Poa & Togaho if my candidate wins the Sohe seat then I will make sure she gets Rural Electrifies from the main highway to the villages, a water supply and a plane for the rural Kira LLG and the surrounding Waria areas.

We will remove Sohe District HQ and Higaturu LLG chambers from Popondetta town (Ijivitari Electorate) back into the soil of Sohe District.

We will empower your four LLGs;
1. KOKODA LLG
2. HIGATURU LLG
3. TAMATA LLG.
4. KIRA LLG

With its own works machineries, Police personnel plus police vehicle, an ambulance, walkabout sawmill, tractor & attachments, village court magisterial service & vehicle plus many more.

I did it in my mother's place (Bulolo District ) and this time I want to do the same in my father's place (Mr Basil Sokepa).

VOTE : MAUREEN BAKAIA DUWANG
BOX 31 - SOHE ELECTORATE 2017

God Bless Sohe, God Bless Oro.


No comments:

Post a Comment