Friday 19 May 2017

PNG put on hold its K45-million assistance to Tonga for 2019 Pacific Games - Fiji or New Caledonia might likely to host

by LOHIA KILINA

THE Pacific Games Council needs to relook its bidding process. This was the remark made by the PNG's Sports and APEC Minister and Member for Moresby South Hon. Justin Tkatchenko in Port Moresby.

Minister 
Tkatchenko said now that Tonga has pulled out of the 2019 hosting of the Games, this now opens the door for the council to test who can now take the games over in 2019. Such countries like Fiji and New Caledonia that have existing facilities to cater for all athletes and media.

“PNG however is unable to take on that role now as we will have to wait for the new government to decide after the elections,” said Tkatchenko.

Meanwhile, the commitment to assist Tonga on renovation of existing Stadiums and High Performance Centre totalling to a value of K45 million will be put on hold.

 PNG's Sports and APEC Minister and Member for Moresby South Hon. Justin Tkatchenko in Port Moresby.
Source:  LEGEND FM NEWS.

1 comment:

  1. DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING App?

    Let me say it straight.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the football rules.

    I tried EVERYTHING from FOREX & stocks to internet advertising and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then blew it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It Today!!

    ReplyDelete