Call for application is now open for the CARPIMS Scholarship for Masters, PhD studies and Staff Mobility.
Deadline - 22nd of May.
Get in your application before the deadline to try and secure a scholarship for
1. Full Masters
A Degree from any Higher Education Institution of the eligible Pacific Countries - 22 Months
2. PhD Mobility
Currently pursuing a PhD at one of the Eligible Partner Institution - 10 Months
3. Staff Mobility
Full time staff at one of the Eligible Partner Institution - 1 Month
- Only nationals of the following countries can apply for a scholarship: Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Tokelau, Vanuatu, FSM, Palau, Guam, East Timor** and Papua New Guinea
- For Masters, application must have an undergraduate degree from any partner University. Please feel free to contact the International Office to verify the list of partner Universities
- For PhD Mobility, applicants must be currently registered for a PhD programme here at USP
- Mobility between the campuses of USP is not possible
- Students cannot apply to an institution in their home country; or one that has awarded them a Degree.
Courses on Offer
Opportunities are only eligible within the fields of Agriculture, Energy, Engineering, Medical Sciences, and Social Sciences
To view courses that are currently on offer under the scholarship please click here
- Under the sub heading “Academic Offer”, there is a drop down menu
- Select the correct scholarship
- Click on ok to view the courses on offer under the scholarship.
The (X) indicates that the course is offered by the partner institution listed in the columns
Please be aware of the restriction on applying to an institution in your home country or one that has awarded you a degree.
To apply please click here to;
- Check your eligibility
- Access the application form
The form has a friendly feature in that you don’t need to fill and submit all details in one log in. You can start filling in the basic information, save that, and log in at later period to complete the other sections that may require your time. Once you have confirmed all the information and uploaded all relevant documents, click submit and this should lock your details for validation.