Monday 23 January 2017

DON POLYE CALLS FOR MORE REVELATION ABOUT OWNERSHIP OF THE INDONESIAN PRINTING COMPANY

PRESS RELEASE:

ELECTORAL Commissioner Patilias Gamato has come again under fire from the Opposition about the ownership of the Indonesian printing company engaged to print election ballot papers.

This time its leader Don Pomb Polye calls on Gamato to reveal more facts about the ownership of the Pura Group which is responsible for the printing.

Mr Polye said there was more to the printing deal than meets the eye.

“I ask Mr Gamato to continue to reveal who owns the PNG agent company of the ballot papers printing in Indonesia. 

“I have reliable information that the agent is owned by an MP who is aligned to the Prime Minister Peter O’Neill’s PNC party,” said Polye.

He added what he said about printing ballot papers overseas, especially Indonesia was TRUE as confirmed by Gamato, asking the Electoral Commissioner to reveal more truth in response to his allegations in his statement.

“His admission of the printing of ballot papers in Indonesia only proves my point that the rigging of 2017 National Election has just begun. The Electoral Commission has already facilitated it for the PNC party to remain in power!

“We need Gamato to be transparent and accountable. He should perform his duties independently without any undue influence,” Polye said.

APPROVED FOR RELEASE
……………………………….
Don POMB Polye, CMG, BE (Civil), MBA, MIEPNG (Reg), MP

NB: If this allegation is true then this Government is corrupted. Also can the PNG Opposition continue to expose more of the corruption from its reliable sources? Who is this PNC Party MP owns this printing company? Can Don and his team get a court order and stop this offshore printing? 






  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete